4-Channel Dante / Analog converter with DSP mixer
- Enables the transmission of audio signals over an Ethernet network
- 24 bit / 96 kHz converter
- Signal displays for analogue output signals
- Storable up to 50 presets
- Two different programs available for control (for Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android devices): MX Connect for system installer, EZ Connect for end users
- supports AES67
- Powerful DSP mixer with 10-band EQ and limiter at the output range
- 4 Balanced XLR line outputs
- 2 Gigabit Ethernet 1000BASE-T RJ45 connectors
- Power supply via PoE or external power supply PS-P1220E (power supply not included)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 214 x 45 x 136 mm
- Weight: 885 g
|Amount Of Channels||4|
|Max. Resolution||24 bit|
|Max. sampling rate||96 kHz|
|Number of analog inputs||0|
|Number of Analog Outputs||4|
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 465090 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!