Dante AVIO Analog Input Adapter 2x0
- Converts analog audio line signals and feeds them into a Dante network
- 96kHz / 24 bit
- Robust housing
- Fully functional Dante interface
- Adjustable signal levels: +24 dBu / +4 dBu / 0 dBu / 0 dBV / -10 dBV (via Dante controller)
- Frequency range: 20 - 20,000 Hz (- / + 0,5 dB)
- Dynamic range:> 100 dB
- Signal-to-noise ratio:> 100 dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.01% (+4 dBu)
- Requires POE (Power over Ethernet) for operation
- RJ45 metal plug with built-in LEDs
- 2 x XLR female inputs
|Amount Of Channels||2|
|Max. Resolution||24 bit|
|Max. sampling rate||96 kHz|
|Number of analog inputs||2|
|Number of Analog Outputs||0|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 436807 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!