Dante AVIO Analog Output Adapter 0x2
- Enables the output of analogue audio line signals from a Dante network
- RJ45 Metal plug with built-in LEDs
- 2 XLR male outputs
- 96 KHz / 24 bit
- Robust housing for day-to-day tasks while touring
- Fully functional Dante interface
- Requires POE (Power over Ethernet) for operation
|Amount Of Channels||2|
|Max. Resolution||24 bit|
|Max. sampling rate||96 kHz|
|Number of analog inputs||0|
|Number of Analog Outputs||2|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 436810 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!