4-Channel AES / EBU Dante AES / EBU converter with DSP mixer
- Enables the transmission of audio signals over an Ethernet network
- Sample rate converter in the input - 32 - 192 kHz
- 4 Audio channels at 44.1 / 48 kHz, 16/24 bit, 2 audio channels at 88.2 / 96 kHz, 16/24 bit
- Signal displays for input and output signals
- Storable up to 50 presets
- 2 Different programs available for control (for Windows, Mac, iOS and Android devices): MX Connect for system installer, EZ Connect for end users
- Supports AES67
- Powerful DSP mixer with compressor and 4-band EQ at the input and 10-band EQ, delay, limiter at the output range
- 2 AES / EBU inputs and outputs XLR
- 2 Gigabit Ethernet 1000BASE-T RJ45 connectors
- Power supply via PoE or external power supply PS-P1220E (power supply not included)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 214 x 45 x 136 mm
- Weight: 795 g
|Amount Of Channels||4|
|Max. Resolution||24 bit|
|Max. sampling rate||96 kHz|
|Number of analog inputs||0|
|Number of Analog Outputs||0|
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 465068 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!