RME ADI-2 FS
2-Channel Hi-End AD / DA Converter
- AD / DA conversion from / to S / PDIF, AES / EBU and ADAT up to 192 kHz
- SteadyClock FS
- 3-Stage hardware adaptation of the input and output levels
- LED meter
- 2x Balanced line input XLR / 6.3 mm jack combo
- 2x Balanced line output XLR
- 2x Unbalanced line output 6.3 mm jack
- S / PDIF input and output optical and coaxial (AES-3 compatible)
- ADAT input and output (combined with optical S / PDIF)
- Stereo headphone output 6.3 mm jack
- Connection for external power supply
- Optional rack mount kit (not included)
- Type: 9.5" 1 U
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 215 x 44 x 130 mm
|Amount Of Channels||2|
|Max. Resolution||24 bit|
|Max. sampling rate||192 kHz|
|Number of analog inputs||2|
|Number of Analog Outputs||4|
|sales rank in this product group||46|
|sales unit||1 piece|
|available since||November 2019|
Find Digital Converters
Compare Similar Items
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
Payment & Security
Contact & Service
ID: 448721 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!