Digital audio format converter
- For AES3, AES3id and S / P DIF signals
- AES / EBU, AES / EBUid and S / P DIF interfaces
- Format and sample rate conversions of 32.0-192.0 kHz for all formats
- Separate AES11 reference clock input
- Independently and bidirectionally converts different clock rates: X-SRC
- 4-channel sampling rate converter (SRC) section for bidirectional conversions
- Internal flash memory
- Design: 9.5 "housing
- With built-in power supply
|Amount Of Channels||2|
|Max. Resolution||24 bit|
|Max. sampling rate||192 kHz|
|Number of analog inputs||0|
|Number of Analog Outputs||0|
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 253473 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!