Chandler Limited REDD.47
1-Channel tube microphone preamplifier
- Based on the EMI REDD.51 console preamplifier
- Tube (EF86, E88CC)
- +57 dB total gain
- Rumble filter, 20dB pad switch, phase switch
- + 48V switchable phantom power
- Gain 16 to 52 dB (Stepped), Fine gain: +/- 5 dB (variable)
- Transformer balanced inputs/outputs
- Connections: Mic/line balanced XLR input, Hi-Z 6.3 mm jack input in front, XLR line output
- Integrated power supply
- Model: 19" 2U
|Number of microphone inputs||1|
|External effect loops||No|
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 358230 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!