Chandler Limited Studio and Recording Equipment
23 results. Displaying items 1–23.
The prices shown include VAT. Free Shipping Over 298 €
1-Channel Mic Preamp +60 dB gain, Switchable +48V phantom power, Phase switchable, Input switchable between Mic / Line, Input impedance switchable between 1200 and 300 ohms, Max. Current consumption: + 16v @ 110mA / -16v @ 80ma, Format: 500...
- +60 dB gain
- Switchable +48V phantom power
- Phase switchable
Dual-Mono Microphone PreampThe Chandler TG2 mic preamp has evolved into the classic studio standard for microphone recordings of electric guitars in recent years. Both dynamic (e.g. Shure SM57, Sennheiser e906) as well as condenser microphones (Neumann U87, U47) or ribbon...
- Requires optional power supply PSU-1 Art. 194566 (not included), connection cable to the power supply is included
Power Adapter For max. 2 channels Abbey Road and Neve Editon, Cable not included (Art. 235927 )
- For max. 2 channels Abbey Road and Neve Editon
- Cable not included (Art. 235927)
Equalizer In 500 modular construction, English-style EQ consoles similar to the 1081 and 33115 vintage devices, Treble and bass shelf, Treble is set at 12k, while Bass allows you to choose between 50 and 100 Hz, Hi and Lo...
- In 500 modular construction
- English-style EQ consoles similar to the 1081 and 33115 vintage devices
- Treble and bass shelf
Tube large diaphragm microphone
Tube large diaphragm microphone With REDD.47 preamp, Polar pattern: Cardioid and omni, -10 dB pad switch, Phase switchable, Gain switchable (in 3 dB steps from +4 to +33 dB), Incl. microphone spider, Mogami connection cable and transport case
- With REDD.47 preamp
- Polar pattern: Cardioid and omni
- -10 dB pad switch
Stereo equalizerThe EMI TG12345 Curve Bender TG Equalizer was released on the 75th anniversary of Abbey Road Studios. Developed by Chandler Limited Designer Wade Goeke and Abbey Road's "senior engineer" Peter Cobbin. Based on the classic EMI TG12345 console, which...
- 51 EQ points and boost / cut function
- For up to 15 decibels boost / cut
- Suitable for recording, mixing, and mastering
Germanium compressor 19" - Matched pair
Germanium compressor 19" - Matched pair 2 mono compressors that us an FET gain reduction element, Wet / Dry control for mixing a compressed signal with the original signal, Comp curve switch selects the knee using various diode combinations,...
- 2 mono compressors that us an FET gain reduction element
- Wet / Dry control for mixing a compressed signal with the original signal
- Comp curve switch selects the knee using various diode combinations
FET Compressor In 500-module design with the concepts of the Chandler Germanium Comp and 2264 Comp, Input Control Curve with selection: Zener and Germanium Diode Knee, Mix Control, Ratio in 3 steps, Attack, Sidechain filter (-30, 60, 90, 150,...
- In 500-module design with the concepts of the Chandler Germanium Comp and 2264 Comp
- Input Control Curve with selection: Zener and Germanium Diode Knee
- Mix Control
1-Channel tube microphone preamplifier Based on the EMI REDD.51 console preamplifier, Tube (EF86, E88CC), +57 dB total gain, Rumble filter, 20dB pad switch, phase switch, + 48V switchable phantom power, Gain 16 to 52 dB (Stepped), Fine gain: +/-...
- Based on the EMI REDD.51 console preamplifier
- Tube (EF86, E88CC)
- +57 dB total gain
Chandler Limited TG Opto Compressor; mono compressor; 500 Series Module; two characteristics: Sharp and Rounded; continuous controls for input/output level, attack and release; Gain reduction display; Hardware bypass; current: +16 V / 110 mA (max.), -16 V / 80 mA...
1-Channel tube compressor Switches for input, output, attack and recovery, VU meter, Output impedance: 200 / 600 ohm (switchable), Tubes: 6BC8, 6CG7, 6AL5, Cascadable with a second RS124 for stereo operation via a 6.3 mm jack connection, XLR input,...
- Switches for input, output, attack and recovery
- VU meter
- Output impedance: 200 / 600 ohm (switchable)
2x LTD 2 mono compressor
2x LTD 2 mono compressor Attack, Release, Threshold and gain make up adjustable, VU meter, XLR inputs and outputs, Format per LTD2: 19 "/ 1 HU, External PSU (PSU-1 Art. 194566 , not included)
- Threshold and gain make up adjustable
Chandler Limited TG12345 MKIV EQ; mono equalizer; 500 Series Module; presence EQ with seven bell bands and a shelving band and continuous cut/boost; Bass EQ with shelving EQ switchable between 90 and 150 Hz and continuous cut/boost; hardware bypass; current:...
Stereo compressor / limiter
Stereo compressor / limiter PSU-1 power supply unit is required (available under Article Nr 194566 - not included)
- PSU-1 power supply unit is required (available under Article Nr 194566 - not included)
Equalizer Based on germanium transistors, Drive and de-back regulator, as well as an additional thick circuit, Special input and output transformers were manufactured by Chandler Ltd. developed, Best features of the famous transformer of St. Ives and Gardners combined,...
- Based on germanium transistors
- Drive and de-back regulator, as well as an additional thick circuit
- Special input and output transformers were manufactured by Chandler Ltd. developed
Chandler Limited TG Channel MKII, Combination of TG2 Preamp and 4 band EQ, EQ is "Pultec" passiv designed (inductors) with hi/lowshelf and two parametric midband, optionally Powersupply required (Artikelnr.194566)
Stereo compressor / limiterThe TG-1 Limiter represents the rebirth of the legendary EMI TG12413 limiter, an integral part of the EMI's own Abbey Road mixing consoles of the late 60s. The EMI TG12413 Limiter is one of the very rare...
- Completely discreetly designed circuit design of the legendary EMI TG12413 limiter
- Trafosym I / O
- Warm sound
Chandler Limited LTD-1 Mic Preamp/EQ - mic preamp based on the Neve 1073, 3-band EQ. Dimensions: 19"/1U. Requires PSU-1 external power supply (order code: 194566)
Mono compressor Attack, Release, Threshold and gain make up adjustable, VU meter, XLR inputs and outputs, Construction per LTD2: 19 "/ 1U, Requires external power supply (Art.194566 ) and 2 4-pin XLR connection cables (Art. 235927 ) - (both...
- Threshold and gain make up adjustable
Chandler Limited GERM 500 MKII; mono microphone preamplifier; 500 Series Module; max. Gain: +60dB; +48V phantom power; phase reverse switchable; input switchable between mic and DI; Class-A circuit with germanium transistors; feedback control: influences the sound and function of the...
Mono Microphone Preamp/ DI BoxThe new series by Chandler Limited starts with the germanium microphone preamplifier. A completely new design by Wade Goeke, the developer of Chandler Limited. The device has germanium transistors, which enable a completely new,...
- New microphone preamplifier with germanium transistors
- Requires optional PSU-1 power supply
B-Stock, Chandler Limited Germanium Preamp/DI, Mono-Pre-Amp/DI, equipped with very smooth sounding Germanium transistors. requires optional power supply (PSU-1). Chandler's newest series of units starts off with the GERMANIUM pre amp. A completely new design by Chandler Limited designer Wade Goeke...
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany