Large Diaphragm Microphone
With a low inherent noise of only 6 dBA and transformerless output circuitry, the RØDE NT1000 enables excellent vocal and instrumental recording. The NT1000 has also found many users who call it the ultimate microphone for overheads as well as for miking concert grand pianos. The 1" HF2 capsule, developed by RØDE and manufactured in Australia, is elastically mounted and with a dynamic range of 134 dB, a maximum sound pressure level of 140 dBA, and a frequency range of 20 Hz - 20 kHz.
- Large HF2 capsule with gold-plated diaphragm
- Extremely low-noise, transformerless SMD circuit
- Directional characteristic: cardioid
- Robust, satin-matte nickel-plated housing
- Robust, welded and heat-treated mesh head
- Capsule is internally elastically mounted
- True, externally polarised condenser microphone
- Very well suited to speech and vocal recordings
|Switchable Polar Pattern||No|
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.