Shure MX418 D/C
Gooseneck Table Condenser Microphone
The Microflex Miniature gooseneck microphones are condenser microphones that offer a high degree of flexibility through freely adjustable gooseneck and interchangeable condenser capsules with different directional characteristics. Designed for easy replacement and available in cardioid (C), super-cardioid (S) and omnidirectional (O) polar patterns, the interchangeable cartridges offer wide frequency response and accurate sound reproduction for a wide variety of applications, such as houses of worship, courtrooms and conference centres. Plus, the condenser cartridges fit every model in the Microflex product line for enhanced convenience and consistent sound.
Microflex Gooseneck microphones are available in four different models, lengths and mounting options. Four models have a button to mute with LED indicator. In addition, each Microflex gooseneck microphone is fitted with a balanced, transformer-less output for increased immunity to electromagnetic hum and RF interference over long cable runs.
- Characteristics: Cardioid
- With very slender gooseneck (45cm long)
- Integrated amplifier
- Changeable Mini Capsule (modular)
- Programmable switch with status LED
- Incl. accessories: Windscreen
- Frequency range: 50 Hz - 17 kHz
- Output impedance: 180 Ohm
- Open circuit sensitivity: Cardioid: -35.0 dBV / Pa (17.8 mV)
- Maximum SPL (1 kHz at 1% THD, 1 kOhm load): Cardioid: 124.2 dB SPL
- Self-noise (equivalent sound pressure level): Cardioid: 28.0 dB
- CMRR: at least 45.0 dB
- Power supply: 11 to 52 V
- Power consumption: 2 mA
- Temperature range: -18 To + 57 ° C
- Relative humidity: 0 to 95%
|Length of Gooseneck||450 mm|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.