Condenser gooseneck microphone
- With XLR connector
- Developed for quality sound reinforcement-, professional production- and broadcast applications
- Excellent off-axis rejection for maximum gain before feedback
- Polar pattern: UniLine cardioid 90°
- Interchangeable elements to permit angle of acceptance from 90° to 360°
- Frequency range: 30-20,000 Hz
- Sound pressure: 139 dB SPL max.
- Switchable low cut 80 Hz, 18dB/octave
- Gooseneck length: 60.6 cm
- UniGuard technology for shielding against RF interference (such as mobile phones)
- Incl. Wind shield and shock mount
|Length of Gooseneck||606 mm|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 187085 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!