Gooseneck table condenser microphone
The Microflex miniature gooseneck microphones are permanently polarized condenser microphones offering a high degree of flexibility through freely adjustable goosenecks and exchangeable condenser capsules with different directional characteristics. The cardioid (C), supercardioid (S) and omnidirectional (O) capsules are easy to change and, with their wide transmission range, provide precise sound reproduction in a variety of applications, be it in churches, courtrooms or conference rooms. The condenser capsules also go with any mic in the Microflex line for even greater comfort and consistent sound quality.
Microflex gooseneck microphones are available in four different model variants and in different lengths and mounting options. Four models have a mute button with LED indicator. In addition, each Microflex gooseneck microphone features a balanced, transformerless output that eliminates electromagnetic hum and RF interference over long cable runs.
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- With a very slim gooseneck (30.5 cm long)
- Programmable switch and LED
- Integrated preamplifier
- Mini capsule changeable (modular)
- Including windscreen and table stand
- Transmission range: 50 Hz - 17 kHz
- Output impedance: 180 O
- No-load sensitivity: cardioid: -35.0 dBV / Pa (17.8 mV)
- Maximum sound pressure level (1 kHz at 1% total harmonic distortion, 1 kO load): cardioid: 124.2 dB SPL
- Self-noise (equivalent sound pressure level): cardioid: 28.0 dB
- Common mode rejection: at least 45.0 dB
- Power supply: 11 to 52 V
- Current consumption: 2 mA
- Temperature range: -18º to 57º C
- Relative humidity: 0 to 95%
|Length of Gooseneck||300 mm|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.