Shure MX418 SE/C
Gooseneck Condenser Microphone, Side-Exit Version
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- With a very slim gooseneck (45 cm long)
- Integrated preamp
- Mini-capsule can be changed (modular)
- With lateral cable outlet or centrally through the base plate
- Incl. accessories: Wind shield, shock mount and flange mount with screws for mounting onto microphone stands
- Frequency range: 50 Hz - 17,000 Hz
- Output impedance: 180 Ohm
- Open circuit sensitivity: Cardioid: -35 dBV/Pa (17.8 mV)
- Maximum output level (1 kHz at 1% THD, 1 kOhm load): Cardioid: 124.2 dB SPL
- Inherent noise (equivalent output level): Cardioid: 28 dB
- CMRR: At least 45 dB
- Power supply: 11 up to 52 V
- Current consumption: 2 mA
- Temperature range: -18º up to 57º C
- Relative humidity: 0 up to 95%
|Length of Gooseneck||450 mm|
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 151893 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!