Gooseneck Condenser Microphone
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- With a very slim gooseneck (45 cm long)
- Integrated preamp
- Mini-capsule can be changed (modular)
- Incl. accessories: Wind shield, flange mount and shock mount
- Frequency range: 50 Hz - 17 kHz
- Output impedance: 180 Ohm
- Open circuit sensitivity: Cardioid: -35 dBV/Pa (17.8 mV)
- Maximum output level (1 kHz at 1% THD, 1 kOhm load): Cardioid: 124.2 dB SPL
- Inherent noise (equivalent output level): Cardioid: 28 dB
- CMRR: At least 45 dB
- Power supply: 11 up to 52 V
- Current consumption: 2 mA
- Temperature range: -18º up to 57º C
- Relative humidity: 0 up to 95%
|Length of Gooseneck||450 mm|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 141510 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!