Peter Hess phKS9-SP
- Peter Hess® Therapy Singing Bowls - The solar plexus bowl
- Ø approx. 23.5 cm
- Height approx. 9.5 cm
- Weight approx. 1200 g - 1300 g
- The solar plexus sound bowl is slightly smaller than the small pelvic bowl, but larger than the joint bowl
- The sound and oscillation addresses the stomach and upper abdomen area
- During a basic sound massage, first contact is usually made with the pelvic bowl placed on the solar plexus region. As the pelvic singing bowl can sometimes be considered to be too heavy, the solar plexus bowl is a great alternative in such cases to pleasantly and gently give the entire upper body a little relaxation
- Mallet recommendations: FS-2 / phFS-2h / 2w / phGS-5a
|Type||Therapy Singing bowl|
|Therapy Singing bowl||Yes|
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 317659 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!