Peter Hess phKS9-KK
- Peter Hess® Therapy Singing Bowls - The Laryngeal Bowl
- Ø approx. 17 cm
- Height approx. 6.5 cm
- Weight approx. 600 g - 680 g
- Due to its forging shape, the laryngeal sound bowl is safer and lighter to place on the vocal- and sound-producing areas of the body than, e.g., the large or small heart bowl
- In some situations it may be useful to use the laryngeal bowl in place of the heart bowl. This is recommended for those cases when a large or small heart bowl either sits poorly on the chest, or if a large heart bowl is felt to be too heavy.
- Mallet recommendations: FS-1 / phFS-1h / phGS-2la / phGS-3la
|Type||Therapy Singing bowl|
|Therapy Singing bowl||Yes|
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 317653 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!