Peter Hess phKS9-U2
- Peter Hess® Therapy Singing Bowls - The large pelvic bowl
- The large pelvic bowl weighs about 2000 grams
- This bowl has a diameter of approx. 28.5 cm and a height of approx. 11 -12.5 cm
- This singing bowl offers a sound for the abdomen, which can be varied with different mallets
- Struck with a large (soft) mallet lower sounds for the abdomen will be emitted, and with a medium hard mallet sounds for the solar plexus (above the navel) will be created.
- The large pelvic bowl is stronger in sound intensity and is preferred for professional use
- The singing bowl consists of 12 metals
- Mallet recommendations: phFS-3h / phFS-3w / phGS-5a / phGS-6a / phGS-7a
|Type||Therapy Singing bowl|
|Therapy Singing bowl||Yes|
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 317662 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!