Peter Hess phKS9Him-G
- Ø approx. 21 - 22 cm
- Height approx. 8 cm
- With handle and loop (inside / outside)
- The joint bowl, also called the universal bowl, weighs approx. 900 - 1000 grams and is thin-walled
- It has a wide spectrum of sounds and can therefore be used for the whole body - wonderful for the foot and hand reflex zones
- It is characterized by an intense vibration
- Therefore, it is particularly suitable for use on joints
- Strong blockages or tensions can be easily loosened due to the bowl's intense vibrations
- If this singing bowl is played with various mallets, you can change the character of the sound
- It is an ideal singing bowl for the entry into the sound work.
- This sound bowl consists of 12 metals.
|Therapy Singing bowl||No|
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 317833 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!