Peter Hess phKS9Him-02-Low
Big Heart Shell
- The large heart shell weighs about 1300 grams
- It has a diameter of about 21-22 cm and a height of about 8.5 cm
- The sound varies depending on the mallet
- The frequencies of these shells are especially resonant to the upper body area
- The large heart shell was developed for professional use
- This singing bowl is made of 12 metals
|Therapy Singing bowl||No|
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 317845 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!