Peter Hess phKS9-U1
- Peter Hess® Therapy Singing Bowls - The small pelvis bowl
- The small pelvis bowl weighs approx. 1500 grams
- The diameter of these bowl is approx. 25.5 cm, the height approx. 10 cm
- This singing bowl offers a sound range for the abdomen, which can be varied by different mallets
- Using a large (soft) mallet the bowl will emit low frequencies while if struck with a medium hard mallet the frequencies will be suitable for the solar plexus (above belly button)
- The singing bowl is made of 12 metals
- Mallet recommendation: PhFS-3h / phFS-3w / phGS-5a / phGS-5KKS / phGS-d1
|Type||Therapy Singing bowl|
|Therapy Singing bowl||Yes|
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 317661 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!