Peter Hess phKS9-01
- Peter Hess® Therapy Resonance Bowls - The small heart bowl
- The small heart bowl weighs about 600-650 grams
- The diameter is about 16 cm, the height of the bowl is about 8.5 cm
- The sound varies depending on the mallet
- The frequencies of these bowls mainly address the upper part of the body
- The small heart bowl was specially developed for working with children, but is also used in normal sound massage
- The singing bowl consists of 12 metals
- Mallet recommendation: PHFs-1h / PHFs 1w / phGS-4La
|Type||Therapy Singing bowl|
|Therapy Singing bowl||Yes|
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 317654 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!