Work LightShark LS-1 Node2
- Fully compatible with LightShark consoles
- Single mode mode: RDM / DMX to ArtNet / sACN transceiver
- Merger mode: where the LS-Nodes can receive different universes (via ArtNet/sACN or DMX) and merge them in the same output, being able to select HTP/LTP merge modes.
- Backup mode: When LS-Node works in Backup mode with two consoles connected, the device can detect a loss of connection from the primary console and automatically switch to the backup console with a max latency of 3 seconds.
- ArNet / sACN / DMX 512-A (RDM) converter / bidirectional
- Web browser configuration
- RMD compatible
- Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- 2 Universes
- DMX connection: 2x XLR 5-pin female & 2x XLR 5-pin male
- EtherNet connection: 2x RJ 45 etherCON female
- Power supply: external via USB-C or PoE
- Mains voltage: 5 V or PoE
- Current consumption: 2 A at 5 V
- Protection class: IP20
- Black metal housing
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 12.9 x 10.9 x 4.2 cm
- Weight: 0.5 kg
|Type of construction||Desktop|
|Connection for PC/Ethernet||RJ45|
|DMX-Output||5-pole XLR female|
|DMX-Input||5-pole XLR male|
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 469761 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!