Work LightShark LS-1 Node1
- Fully compatible with the LightShark consoles
- Single mode mode: RDM / DMX to ArtNet / sACN transceiver
- Merger mode: where the LS-Nodes can receive different universes (via ArtNet/sACN or DMX) and merge them in the same output, being able to select HTP/LTP merge modes.
- Backup mode: When LS-Node works in Backup mode with two consoles connected, the device can detect a loss of connection from the primary console and automatically switch to the backup console with a max latency of 3 seconds.
- ArNet / sACN / DMX 512-A (RDM) converter / bidirectional
- Web browser configuration
- RMD compatible
- Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- 1 Universe
- DMX connection: 1x XLR 5-pin female & 1x XLR 5-pin male
- EtherNet connection: 2x RJ 45 etherCON female
- Power supply: external via USB-C or PoE
- Mains voltage: 5 V or PoE
- Current consumption: 2 A at 5 V
- Protection class: IP20
- Black metal housing
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 12.9 x 10.9 x 4.2 cm
- Weight: 0.5 kg
|Type of construction||Desktop|
|Connection for PC/Ethernet||RJ45|
|DMX-Output||5-pole XLR female|
|DMX-Input||5-pole XLR male|
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 469760 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!