8 Channel Artnet/ Klingnet Node
- Network router that can convert artnet to DMX-512 signals and vice versa
- A maximum of 4096 channels can be transmitted using a single CAT5 cable
- Embedded network switch enabling it to be used as a ethernet repeater
- 8 Isolated DMX-512 universes, which can be used as input or output
- All settings can be made with the graphical display and buttons on the front panel
- 1 Gbps data transfer
- High-speed network at the input and output
- Network: 2 x RJ45
- DMX: 8 x XLR, 3-pin
- Power: Power twist input
- Supported Protocols: ArtNET, KlingNET, TCP/IP v4, DMX-512A
- Power supply: 100 - 240 VAC 50/ 60 Hz
- Power consumption: 20 W
- Dimensions: 482 x 205 x 44 mm
- Weight: 1.8 kg
|Type of construction||19"-housing|
|Connection for PC/Ethernet||RJ45|
|DMX-Output||3-pole XLR female|
|DMX-Input||3-pole XLR female|
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 404552 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!