ETC Gadget II
- For two universes from USB to 2x XLR
- Can be connected via USB to any computer
- Can only be used with a PC or Mac-based ETCnomad dongle
- Outputs levels via DMX and initiates bidirectional communication through RDM
- The device can also be used with UpdaterAtor or Net3 Concert software to interact with RDM-enabled fixtures or to update a range of ETC devices
- Compatible with ETCnomad software (requires Eos V2.4/Cobalt V7.3 or later versions)
- Compatible with Net3 Concert Software
- Compatible with UpdaterAtor software
- Connections: 2x 5-pin XLR female & 1x Type B USB
- Power supply: 5 V via USB
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 44 x 107 x 83 mm
- Weight: 0.22 kg
|Type of construction||Desktop|
|Connection for PC/Ethernet||USB|
|DMX-Output||5-pole XLR female|
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 480275 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!