Mollenhauer 5416 Denner Tenor Double Key
- Material: Pear wood
- Baroque fingering
- With double holes
- Wide scale length
- Powerful, characterful sound
- Reliable response: Source-stabilized blocks prevent clogging and thus ensure concert confidence
- You can get the Strathmann block for this model as special extra.
- Modulating performance characteristics: The curved wind canal with concave air duct provides a blow resistance, which allows individual sound shaping. The inner bore specially developed for the finger hole is longer and wider, than the normal (no-hole) tenors. It gives the instrument a round and full depth.
- Fine intonation: All instruments of this series are individually intonated and adjusted by experienced recorder makers.
- Impressive look: Finely worked decorative rings as well as the surfaces treated with vegetable oils illustrate the high standards.
- Includes case
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 150666 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!