Mollenhauer 5430 Denner Tenor with Key
Denner Tenor Recorder
- Material: Rosewood (Dalbergia stevensonii)
- Baroque fingering
- 3-Piece, adjustable foot joint
- Double cover
- Oiled finish
- Prepared for adjustable block patent R. Strathmann
- A powerful tenor with great fundamental tones and excellent handling thanks to the smooth double key
- The wide bore concept adapted to the keywork is fundamental to this recorder, and lends this tenor its pleasantly powerful and clear sound in addition to its good handling
- The tenor with key is about 3.5 cm longer than the keyless tenor
- Light case included
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 100367 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!