Mollenhauer 5430C Denner Comfort Tenor
- Made from rosewood
- The Mollenhauer Comfort Tenor makes playing easy
- Two additional keys reduces how much the hand needs to strectch
- The G-key means that the left ring finger no longer needs to be strained.
- The F-key reduces the amount that the right index finger needs to stretch, leaving the entire hand
- The C/C#-double key is ergonomically designed and easy to operate, relieving the little finger of any strain when playing the lowest notes
- Included: thumb rest, carrying strap, case, cleaning rod, cork grease, oil to maintain care of the instrument, fingering chart and care instructions
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 229501 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!