Mollenhauer 5420 Denner Tenor
Denner tenor recorder
- Material: Rosewood
- Baroque fingering
- 3-Piece with adjustable foot-joint
- Surface has been finished with oil
- Has been primed to accept the Stratmann adjustable block (patent R. Strathmann)
- A fast and nimble tenor that is surprisingly easy to get to grips with
- Shorter in scale than the tenor models with a key.
- A mature and well-developed instrument with all the advantages that come with the absence of a key.
- Quick and reliable response: The stabilised block prevents clogging, thus allowing you play to your audience with confidence
- The Strathmann block for this model can be purchased separately as an additonal feature
- Modulating playing characteristics: The curved windway with concave air stream provides a blowing resistance that allows for a degree of freedom in shaping the sound. The short and slim inner bore makes this a quick and easy tenor instrument that can be easily got to grips with.
- Mollenhauer Tenor Recorders (Baroque) at a glance
- display Tenor Recorders (Baroque) in price range 500 € - 1000 €
- go to product group Tenor Recorders (Baroque)
- go to product group Recorders
- go to product group Wind Instruments
- show manufacturer details for Mollenhauer
- Mollenhauer Wind Instruments at a glance
- printer friendly version of this page