Küng 1503 Studio Tenor Recorder
- Baroque fingering
- Material: Cherry wood
- Pitch: A' = 442 Hz
- The Studio tenor recorder is well suited to playing in an ensemble either as a medium voice, or as the first in a low quartet (tenor to sub-bass). The recorder is gaining more and more in popularity these days, simply because of the pleasant sounds it produces.
- This key-less tenor is relatively easy to get to grips with, in particular for the little finger at the bottom
- Range: 2 octaves and a minor third
- Produces an elegant sound
- Length: 60.8 cm
- Has been treated internally with paraffin
- Inside and outside have been oiled
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 395832 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!