LD Systems Maui 11 G2
- Compact Plug and Play column system for monitoring and PA sound reinforcement
- Discreet appearance for inconspicuous applications
- LD Systems DynX Technology
- With limiter, equalizer, compressor and crossovers functions
- Frequency range: 50 - 20,000 Hz
- Maximum level: 124 dB
- Consisting of 1 x 3 x 6.5" bass reflex subwoofer and satellite speakers 1x 8 x 3" / HF: 1" horn tweeter
- Integrated Class D digital amplifier with 500W RMS power, 1000 W peak
- Dimensions of the subwoofer (W x H x D): 285 x 650 x 373 mm
- Dimensions of the satellite (W x H x D): 96 x 620/730 x 104 mm
- Weight of the subwoofer: 16.9 kg
- Weight of the satellite: 5.5/2.5 kg
- Subwoofer housing made of birch plywood
- Head housing made of aluminium with multipin connectors for simple installation without speaker stands and speaker cables
Controller in subwoofer:
- XLR / jack combo microphone inputs
- Line input LR XLR/jack combo and RCA input
- Instrument Hi-Z jack input
- MP3 / Bluetooth input with 3.5 mm stereo jack input
- XLR System out
- Adjustable sub and main level at the top
- Protection circuits: DC protection, short circuit, multiband limiter, overheating
- Mono / stereo switchable
|more than 150 people||No|
|more than 300 people||No|
|Line Array / Column||Yes|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 403701 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!