Hal Leonard Blues You Can Use 2nd Edition
Textbook for Blues Guitar
- Method for learning the blues solo and rhythm playing
- By John Ganapes
- 2nd Edition
- Includes various styles like Texas, Delta, R & B, Early Rock'n'Roll, Gospel and Blues Rock
- 21 Complete solos
- Blues chord progressions and riffs
- Scales and solo-technics
- String bending
- Chord Melody Style
- In notation and tablature
- With online access to audio demos and videos
- ISBN 978-1-4950-1182-5
- 96 Pages
- In English
|Level Of Degree||Intermediate|
|Suitable For Children||No|
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 375743 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!