Acoustic Music Harmonielehre verstehen 1
Textbook On Harmony
- Entry into the musical theory (and not only) for guitarists by Wolfgang Meffert
- For many guitarists, the harmony is complex and incomprehensible; on the other hand, it is essential if one wants to recognise musical connections or would like to become creative
- Wolfgang Meffert now gives hope to all those who have earlier capitulated to this subject
- In his new book, he explains in a comprehensible manner the basic principles of music theory
- Above all, however, he establishes connections between those basic principles and in a comprehensible manner explains the conditions on which harmony laws are based
- The second part of the book shows the practical application of theoretical knowledge
- Here one can learn how to make simple songs harmonically more interesting, how to find chords that match each other (and also understand why that is so!). One may recognise what underlies the sound of a particular chord and learn to reproduce it
- "Harmonielehre endlich verstehen" is aimed for music students, learning guitar or another instrument and is especially suited for those guitarists who want to self educate themselves
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 276598 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!