AMA Verlag Haunschild Harmonielehre I
- A musical workbook for classical music, rock, pop and jazz
- In German
- The tonal system
- The phenomenon of the series of overtones, the basis of harmony
- The elements of the harmony
- The intervals
- The triads
- Four note chords and their extensions
- The Ionian system
- The circle of fifths
- Harmonic minor scale
- Melodic minor scale
- Other scales, an overview
- Harmonic major scale
|General Music Theory||No|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 137134 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!