AMA Verlag Haunschild Harmonielehre II
Harmony Theory Textbook
A musical workbook for classical music, rock, pop and jazz
- The continuation to "Die Neue Harmonielehre I"
- The connections between harmonic elements
- The II-V-I connection in major
- The II-V-I connection in minor
- Changing mode
- Tritone substitution
- II-V connection chains
- Borrowed dominants
- Secondary dominants
- The turnaround
- The major-minor mix
- "Diatonic Modulation Board" poster included
- Written in German language
|General Music Theory||No|
|Amount Of Pages||160 Pages|
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 164674 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!