AMA Verlag Haunschild Harmonielehre II
Harmony Theory Textbook
A musical workbook for classical music, rock, pop and jazz
- The continuation to "Die Neue Harmonielehre I"
- The connections between harmonic elements
- The II-V-I connection in major
- The II-V-I connection in minor
- Changing mode
- Tritone substitution
- II-V connection chains
- Borrowed dominants
- Secondary dominants
- The turnaround
- The major-minor mix
- "Diatonic Modulation Board" poster included
- Written in German language
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 164674 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!