Compact USB DMX Interface for Beginners
- Allows control of DMX devices with a computer
- Suitable for a variety of DMX software applications such as FreeStyler, DMXControl and PC_DIMMER
- Output of up to 512 DMX channels
- Compatible with Windows 7, 8 and 10, Mac OS X and Linux
- Connections: 3-Pin XLR connector (Neutrik), USB 2.0/ 1.1 A
- Power supply via USB
- Can be used as a firmware uploader for various Eurolite devices, e.g. freeDMX AP and DXT Tools
- Power supply: 5 V DC via USB
- Dimensions of the XLR housing (Ø x L): 18 x 70 mm
- Cable length: 40cm
- Weight: 50 g
- Made in Germany
|Type of construction||Cable|
|Connection for PC/Ethernet||USB|
|DMX-Output||3-pole XLR female|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 398884 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!