Empirical Labs EL9 Mike-e
- Digitally controlled
- With compressor
- Extremely low inherent noise
- Instrument input with automatic switching
- 48 V phantom power
- Transition from processed material to unprocessed material (dry / wet)
- Frequency range from 3 Hz to 200 kHz (without KompSat) 3 Hz to 150 kHz (with KompSat)
- Maximum output +22 dBu
- Input impedance 600 Ohm
- Output impedance less than 38 Ohm
- Design: 19" / 1 U
|Number of microphone inputs||1|
|External effect loops||Yes|
|Analogue Outputs||1x Jack, 1x XLR|
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 241470 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!