Heritage Audio HA73EQx2 Elite
Dual Channel Microphone Preamp with Equalizer
- Based on the 1073
- Hand-wound Carnhill transformers
- Completely discreet, three-stage microphone preamp
- Amplification: 80 dB microphone and 50 dB line
- -20 dB pad
- LO-Z for switching the input impedance from 1200 to 300 Ohm
- HP filter at 80 Hz
- Completely discreet 3-Band vintage EQ with induction coils
- Hi-Shelf filter at 12 kHz
- Mid-band, switchable between six operating frequencies and OFF
- Lo-shelf filter, switchable between four operating frequencies and OFF
- Coil-based high-pass filter, switchable between four operating frequencies and OFF
- XLR Microphone input
- XLR line input
- XLR line output
- Instrument input 6.3 mm jack
- Switchable 48V phantom power
- Incl. external power supply
- Housing: 19" / 2 RU
|Number of microphone inputs||2|
|External effect loops||No|
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 448262 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!