Austrian Audio OC18 Studio Set
Condenser Large Diaphragm Microphone
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Handmade CKR12 ceramic capsule based on the CK12 capsule
- Frequency range: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 13 mV / Pa
- Output impedance: 275 ohms (balanced)
- Input impedance: 1 kOhm
- SPL (max): 148 dB / 158 dB (with pad)
- Noise: <10 dB SPL
- Signal-to-noise ratio:> 84 dB
- Requires 48 V phantom power
- Low Cut Filter: 40, 80 and 160 Hz
- Pad: - 10 and - 20 dB
- Includes elastic suspension, microphone clamp, windscreen and case
- Dimensions: 157 x 63 x 35 mm
|Switchable Polar Pattern||No|
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 467318 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!