Austrian Audio OC818 Studio Set
Condenser large diaphragm microphone
- Switchable directional characteristics: omni, cardioid, hyper cardioid, figure eight
- Freely configurable polar pattern via PolarDesigner plug-in for Win and Mac
- Real-time polar patterning via OCR8 Bluetooth dongle (Art.467336 - not included) and PolarPilot app for Android and iOS
- Handmade CKR12 ceramic capsule based on the CK12 capsule
- Frequency range: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 13 mV / Pa
- Output impedance: 2 x 275 ohms (balanced)
- Input impedance: 1 kOhm
- Max. SPL: 148 dB / 158 dB (with pad)
- Noise: <10 dB SPL
- Signal-to-noise ratio:> 84 dB
- Requires 48 V phantom power
- Low Cut Filter: 40, 80 and 160 Hz
- Pad: -10 dB and -20 dB
- Includes elastic shock mount, microphone clamp, windscreen, mini XLR adapter and case
- Dimensions: 157 x 63 x 35 mm
- Weight: 0.36 kg
|Switchable Polar Pattern||Yes|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 467339 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!