AKG C414 XLS
Condenser largediaphragm microphone
- Successor to the C 414B XLS
- Now with 9 switchable directional characteristics (cardioid, wide-cardioid, hypercardioid, omnidirectional, figure-8 + 4 intermediate positions)
- Frequency range: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Dynamic range: 140 dB(SPL) max
- Lock mode to save the settings
- Peak-Hold display
- Status LEDs
- 3-way switchable bass cut filter (0/40/80/160 Hz)
- 3 preattenuation pads (0/-6/-12/-18 dB)
- Transformerless XLR Output (FET)
- Incl. elastic mounting (H85), windshield (W414X) and aluminium case
|Switchable Polar Pattern||Yes|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 240605 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!