Lewitt LCT 640 TS
Large Diaphragm Condensor Microphone
- Pattern: Cardioid, omnidirectional, figure 8, broad cardioid and supercardioid
- Via the POLARIZER plug-in (available on the manufacturer website), change the material you have already recorded dynamically by adjusting the polar pattern, add or subtract room, and even turn your microphone by 180°
- Gold-coated capsule
- Neutral frequency response
- 4 Low-cut and pre-attenuation settings
- Robust metal construction
- Frequency range: 20 - 20000 Hz
- Dynamic range: 121 dB-A
- Max SPL 0.5% THD: 132 dB
- Impedance:> 120 ohms
- Dimensions: 158 x 52 x 36 mm
- Weight: 425 g
- Includes transport hard case, LCT 40 SHx shock mount, LCT 40 Wx Windshield, LCT 50 PSx pop protection and DTP 40 Lb pouch
|Switchable Polar Pattern||Yes|
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 400473 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!