- 1" Large-diaphragm microphone with gold-coated double-diaphragm capsule based on the AKG classic C414
- Switchable directional characteristics: Cardioid, omnidirectional, supercardioid, figure-8
- Frequency range: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- SPL: 135/155 dB
- 8 dB Inherent noise
- Sensitivity (Cardioid): 20 mV / Pa (-34 dBV)
- Switchable 20 dB pad
- 48 V +/- 4 V Phantom power required
- Connector: 3-pin XLR connector
- Dimensions: 160 x 55 x 43 mm
- Weight: 300 g
- Incl. H85 shock mount, metal case, SA60 stand adapter and W214 windshield
|Switchable Polar Pattern||Yes|
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 362034 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!