Lauten Audio LS-208
Large-Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
- Designed for broadcasting, studio, stage and for the close-microphoning of amplifiers and drums
- High off-axis attenuation of ambient noise and sources of interference
- Directivity: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- JFET transistor circuit with output transformer
- Switchable high-pass filter: 50 Hz / 120 Hz
- Switchable low-pass filter: 8 kHz / 10 kHz
- Dynamic range: 135 dB
- Boundary sound pressure level: 135 dB
- Self-noise: <15 dB (A)
- Output impedance: 150 Ohms
- Requires +48 V phantom power
- Microphone dimensions (L x Ø): 190.5 x 53 mm
- Weight: 480 g
- Includes elastic suspension, tripod mount, foam windscreen and carrying case
|Switchable Polar Pattern||No|
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 455098 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!