We have a winner!
(The contest is now closed)
Thanks to everyone for participating! All of the entries were wonderful and we appreciate all the effort put into them. Unfortunately we could only pick one winner (and a runner-up as a last-minute decision). Check out the video below to see the winning video and other highlights!
From October 30, 2018:
? The 31st of October, Halloween, is the blackest night of the year. It’s been haunting us at the Treppendorf Shop for quite some time now. And a vampire has settled in as a lodger. At least our house guest is musical, let the “Sounds From Hell” trailer convince you…
With our contest “Sounds from Hell” ? you have the chance to get goosebumps and chattering teeth by shooting your horror movie with the appropriate, scary, music. ?? Did we mention that you can also win something?!
Win a voucher and more!
A horror film producer among you has the chance to win a unique goody bag (500-Euro value) including a voucher from Thomann!
Participation & Procedure ?
Shoot a scary video with a maximum length of 60 seconds. Use the scary sounds we’ve made available for you to download. You can find the Scary-SFX sample pack in the description text under the YouTube video or at this link: bit.ly/2JpYpQu
? Upload your video to your YouTube channel and send the link to your entry to email@example.com.
❗ The competition runs until 06 November 2018 and a jury will award the best scary “music video” out of all entries. We will contact the winner by message to his channel or by e-mail. The winner will be announced on our social media channels as soon as the contest is over. The complete terms and conditions can be found below. Good luck!
Here is the video with the horror sounds in the description text for download! ??
Conditions of participation
Please note: Participation in an online competition or the chance of winning is independent of ordering goods from Thomann GmbH! This competition has no connection with Facebook and is in no way sponsored, supported or organised by Facebook.
Participation in online sweepstakes on the Thomann blog, on the Facebook and Instagram pages as well as other Thomann media and their implementation shall be governed by the following provisions:
The organizer is:
VAT ID No.: DE257375233
Tax number (DE): 207/132/90050
Register court: District court Bamberg
Register number: HRB 5862
Seat of the company: Burgebrach
Authorized managing director: Hans Thomann
(1) Only persons of legal age are entitled to participate. Anyone who wishes to enter the competition will only enter the competition within the respective competition period and will therefore only be entitled to the prize if the entry has been submitted within this period.
(2) In order to participate in this competition, a scary video, with a maximum length of 60 seconds and using the desired horror sounds, must be uploaded on your own YouTube channel and the link to this video sent by e-mail to the specified e-mail address. If this is the case, the participant agrees to these conditions of participation. One entry per participant may be submitted. The participant is responsible for the fact that he/she can be contacted by Thomann and thus the prize processing can take place by activating the message function of his profile / account.
Among all correctly submitted and received entries, a Thomann-jury will award the best scary entries. Which video the jury awards as “best” is up to the jury. It decides subjectively in terms of content, presentation, sound and so on.
The prize is a goody package and a credit note from Thomann in the amount of 1oo Euro. It is planned that only one entry per band can win, even if different band members submit the same video. The prize will be awarded once in total.
(3) The duration of the competition is expected to end on 06.11.2018 at 23:59:59.
§3 Exclusion from the competition
(1) Employees of Thomann GmbH, the cooperation partners involved and their respective relatives (e.g. parents, siblings or spouses) are excluded from participation.
(2) In the event of a violation of these conditions of participation, in particular through the use of unauthorized aids and other manipulations, the organizer reserves the right to exclude persons from the competition. In the event of such violations, prizes may also be subsequently withdrawn and reclaimed.
§4 Implementation and processing
(1) The winner will be contacted by the organizer via message to the YouTube channel or to the e-mail address. The winner will be notified, his data (e.g. first and last name and place of residence) as well as his video will be published on the Thomann Facebook pages (e.g. www.facebook.com/musikhausthomann) and on the t.blogs (e.g. https://www.thomann.de/blog/de/). The participants, including the winners, expressly agree to this form of publication. By sending the video link to the e-mail address provided, all participants including the winners transfer the rights of their video to Thomann. Thomann is thus entitled to edit videos, publish them on its own media and use them for advertising purposes. The winner will confirm to the organiser that he accepts the prize and that he provides the information required for the transmission of the prize.
The claim to the prize lapses if the award or transmission of the prize cannot take place for reasons attributable to the person of the winner. This applies in particular if a winner does not confirm acceptance of the prize in due time. In this case, the organizer reserves the right to determine a new winner.
(2) The object presented as a prize within the scope of the competition is not necessarily identical with the object won. There may be deviations with regard to the model, colour or similar.
(3) The material prizes will be sent by the organiser or a third party commissioned by the organiser by forwarding agent, parcel service or post to the postal address to be provided by the winner.
Delivery is free of charge. Any additional transport costs and customs duties shall be borne by the winner. In the event that delivery is made by a forwarding agent, the forwarding agent will contact the winner to arrange a delivery date.
4) An exchange of the prizes, a cash payment or a possible replacement of the prize is not permitted.
(5) The claim to the prize or compensation cannot be assigned to third parties.
§5 Data protection
(1) The participant agrees that the organizer may store all data necessary for the execution of the competition for the duration of the competition. The organizer has partially transferred services which are necessary for the execution and handling of the competition to third parties (“cooperation partners”). The data of the participants will be stored by the cooperation partner(s) for the duration of the lottery for the purpose of conducting and handling the lottery. All data will be deleted after the completion of the competition.
Participants may revoke their consent to the processing of their data at any time. In this case, however, the organizer may have to exclude them from further participation. Furthermore, they have the rights to information and correction guaranteed by the Federal Data Protection Act with regard to the data collected.
The aforementioned rights must be exercised by sending a message by post to:
To the attention of the Data Protection Officer
or by electronic mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(2) The organizer agrees to protect the privacy of the participants and assures to process the data in accordance with the Federal Data Protection Act, the Telemedia Act as well as the European Data Protection Directive (95/46/EC) and the EU Data Protection Directive for Electronic Communications 02/58/EC. In particular, reference is made in this context to the General Data Protection Provisions at http://www.thomann.de/de/tho_privacypolicy.html.
(1) Thomann GmbH shall be released from all obligations upon handover of the profit.
(2) Thomann GmbH shall not be liable for the insolvency of a cooperation partner or the resulting consequences for the execution and handling of the competition.
(1) Legal recourse is excluded.
(2) The law of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply exclusively, excluding the reference provisions of international private law.