Walrus Audio Kangra Fuzz FX
- Octave Fuzz and low pass filter
- Fuzz and filter effect can be used independently or together
- Designed for powerful fuzz leads
- Two selectable fuzz modes: Modern (M) and Vintage (V)
- Mid-Scoop switch for Fuzz low-pass filter effect for sweeps
- Frequency enhancements and envelope filter sounds
- Filter parameters: Sensitivity, Resonance, Frequency, Envelope
- Envelope: Velocity determined filter cut-off ("Frequency" parameter): Co-developed by Jared Scharff (guitarist "Saturday Night Live" and Fuzz fanatic)
- Expression pedal input for external control of the filter frequency (Cut-Off)
- Artwork inspired by the Himalayas
- Input and output jacks on top
- True bypass design
- Powered by 9 V DC power supply unit (not included)
- Power consumption: 100 mA
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 12.1 x 6.6 x 3.5 cm
- Weight: 0.27 kg
- Made in USA
Note: Battery operation is not supported.
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 469914 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!