Voggenreiter Fingerpicking der Komplettkurs
- Fingerpicking: the complete course, by Phil Capone
- This course is intended for all guitarists, whether they are beginners or experienced musicians who want to improve their fingerpicking skills
- From of the tuning of the guitar and the correct hand and finger position, this book introduces you to simple interchanging techniques and thumb patterns to complete pieces
- All exercises are recorded in traditional notation and tablature, and supplemented with explanatory detailed photos
- The additional audio CD supports you while learning
- Spiral bound
- With CD
|Level Of Degree||Easy|
|Suitable For Children||No|
|For Classical Guitar||Yes|
|for Acoustic Guitar||Yes|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 258868 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!