the t.bone freeU Twin PT 863 B-Stock
B-Stock with Full Warranty
Return that may have slight traces of use.
2-Channel UHF Wireless System
- Includes a pocket transmitter with a guitar cable for applications with instruments
- Frequency band: 863 - 865 MHz
- Frequency range: 60 - 17,000 Hz
- 4 Pre-programmed frequency groups with 4 available channels each
- Auto squelch
- Frequency scan in the receiver
- Adjustable AF output
- Transmission power: 10 mW
- Infrared transfer of the settings from the receiver to the transmitter
- Pilot tone
- Increments of 125 kHz
- Modulation type: F3E
- LCD display
- 2 BNC connectors for antennas
- 2 XLR outputs and 1 jack output
- Operates with a 12 V, 1 A DC power supply (positive polarity (+) inside)
- Transmitter housing: Plastic
- LCD display
- Operates with 2 AA batteries or rechargeable batteries
- Housing: 9.5", 1U
- Includes guitar cables, antennas, EU power supply and rack kit for the installation of an 1U receiver
Note: When operating this system, we discourage the use of further wireless systems in the same frequency range.
|Frequency||863 MHz – 865 MHz|
|Transmitter Type||Pocket Transmitter|
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 449572 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!