the t.bone free solo PT 600 MHz
Wireless Systems for Guitar and Bass
- UHF wireless system with a pocket transmitter
- 14 Pre-programmed frequency groups with 15 available channels each
- 1 User channel
- Adjustable squelch with threshold display on the receiver
- Frequency scan in the receiver
- Adjustable AF output
- Adjustable transmission power: 5 mW, 10 mW, 20 mW
- Infrared transfer of the settings from the receiver to the transmitter
- Pilot tone
- Increments of 25 kHz
- Housing: 9.5", 1 U with 2 BNC outputs for antennas
- XLR- and jack output
- Operates with 12 V, 0.5 DC power supply (positive polarity (+) on the inside)
- Transmitter housing: Plastic
- 3 TQG male connector
- LCD display
- Operates with 2 AA batteries or rechargeable batteries (not included)
- Frequency band: 596 - 620 MHz
- Includes a guitar cable, plastic case and rackmount
- Optional antenna converters available under Article Nr 177448 (not included)
|Frequency||596 MHz – 620 MHz|
|Transmitter Type||Pocket Transmitter|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 296201 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!