the t.bone freeU Twin PT 823
2-Channel UHF Wireless System
- Includes a pocket transmitter with a guitar cable for applications with instruments
- Frequency band: 823 - 832 MHz
- Frequency range: 60 - 17,000 Hz
- 10 Pre-programmed frequency groups with 10 available channels each
- Auto squelch
- Frequency scan in the receiver
- Adjustable AF output
- Transmission power: 30 mW
- Infrared transfer of the settings from the receiver to the transmitter
- Pilot tone
- Increments of 80 kHz
- Modulation type: F3E
- LCD display
- 2 BNC connectors for antennas
- 2 XLR outputs and 1 jack output
- Operates with a 12 V, 1 A DC power supply (positive polarity (+) inside)
- Transmitter housing: Plastic
- LCD display
- Operates with 2 AA batteries or rechargeable batteries
- Housing: 9.5", 1 U
- Includes guitar cables, antennas, EU power supply and rack kit for the installation of a 1 U receiver
Note: In this frequency band a maximum of up to 2 systems (a total of 4 channels) can be operated simultaneously.
|Frequency||823 MHz – 832 MHz|
|Transmitter Type||Pocket Transmitter|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 432869 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!